Hereford River Carnival is a charity (part of the Plynlimon Trust) run entirely by volunteers and although we actively and successfully seek funding from groups like Children in Need, the Arts Council and Heritage Lottery Fund and get local support from groups like the City Council, we need funds to make the Carnival happen.
Particularly we need funds to fulfil one of our main aims and ensure that the Carnival is open to everyone.
Be a part of the Business 100 Club
This is where you come in. We realise that some smaller businesses would like to make a contribution to make the River Carnival happen but cannot afford large sponsorship packages. That’s why we’ve created the Hereford River Carnival Business 100 Club for those businesses that want to support us in some way.
What’s in it for you?
- Your business and brand promoted through our website, social media and to 12,000+ visitors
- Giving vital charitable support for one of Hereford’s brightest, best-loved, award-winning events that’s open to everyone
- The chance to hear about news and events before anyone else via our online newsletter
- Reduced priced tickets for other Carnival events
- Your logo on the Carnival website and a link to your own website
- Two tickets to the champagne reception on the morning of the Carnival
- The chance to support something fantastic in your community
Put simply, if 100 Herefordshire businesses give us £100 that would go a huge way to ensuring the Carnival goes ahead and will enable us to do more work with schools and to stage more community making and music workshops which take place all over Hereford and are open to all. They give everyone regardless of their background the chance to get involved in the build up to Carnival as well as on the day.
Profile on social media and via our website
Of course, you can give us more if you are able to and all contributions will be acknowledged on our website with a link back through to your site. We’ll also publicise your support through social media and be happy to work with you on promoting your business to our followers and friends.
Be a part of something brilliant
For more information, please contact Stuart Fox (01432) 760204 / 07841 000431 or email: email@example.com